Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Patch with my Pumpkin

As you may or may not know, I struggled with infertility for a looooooong time- at some point I'll do a post about it.  One of the things I always dreamed of doing was going to a pumpkin patch with my little one.  As you can imagine I was BEYOND excited to do this today! 

My mom and I took Everett to Linvilla Orchards, which is a farm about 45 minutes from where we live.  I'd never been but always wanted to go.  Side note- can I just say that one of the (many) perks of staying home is being able to go to places like this during the week?  This place would have been PACKED on a Saturday or Sunday, and it was great today!  Anyhoo, we had a great time and came home with some yummy treats - pumpkin roll, anyone?  By the way, Everett's favorite part of the pumpkin patch was sucking his fingers.

Here's a pic of my little pumpkin:


No comments:

Post a Comment