Saturday, November 17, 2012

Party Animal

Today E went to his first birthday party!  It was a party for my friend LeighAnne's son, Luke, who was turning three.  The party was at Bounce U, which is this huge building with AWESOME bounce things - I know, I'm so eloquent.  After the fact I saw a story on the news about how people can break their necks at these places - probably wasn't the best idea to bring my 4 month old into one of them and basically toss him to another friend in the moonbounce so that I could climb a ladder just to go down the slide?  Mother of the year, for sure.

Here's a pic of E before:

And after:


And just because it makes me chuckle everytime I see it, here's a pic I snapped of my friend Tim going down the slide with his daughter, Tessa.

 Hee hee hee...


After the party we went to dinner at Peddler's Village with Tim, his wife Tracy, and Tessa.  It was all decked out for Christmas - lights EVERYWHERE!  So pretty.  Here's our happy family:

Everett was enthralled, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment